NJ VEGAN COMMUNITY ONLINE.
By Claudia Giraldo/Executive Cook/Contributor
These Vegan peppers are stuffed with seitan, vegan chorizo, bathed with curry and coconut sauce. They are served with Jazmin rice.
1- 6 RED ITALIAN BELL PEPPERS
2- 2 VEGAN CHORIZOS
3- 6 Oz of SEITAN
4- 1 cup of coconut milk
5- CURRY, SALT, BLACK PEPPER, CUMMIN POWDER
6- 2 RED ONIONS
7- 4 GARLIC TEETH
8- 8 CM OF GINGER
10- 3 RED SMASHED POTATOES
11- 1 CUP OF ORGANIC LOW SODIUM TOMATO SAUCE
12- JAZMINE RICE
- Chop red onion, garlic and 6 cm ginger.Fry for 5 minutes, add sliced chopped seitan, 2 chop chorizos, chop cilantro. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, add 3 smashed potatoes. Mixed with everything till potatoes dry.
- Cut the red peppers head. Use 6 PEPPERS. Take out seeds. Wash your peppers. then fill them with smashed potatoes.
- Put in oven at 350 degrees. 50 minutes. Chop head of the 6 peppers with the garlic, ginger and cilantro. And fry for 5 minutes..
- Add organic low sodium tomato sauce, cumming, salt and pepper as desired. With one cup of coconut milk. Blend it, make sure sauce looks creamy. If sauce looks too thin add wheat flour for thickness. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve peppers bathed with sauce, add Jazmin Rice.